To insert any of the following backgrounds into your web
page, you must do the following:
- Start the program DreamWeaver
and open your web page file.
- Move your mouse over any of the background*
images below and click the right mouse button.
- When the menu appears, select Save Picture As...
- Select the same folder where your web
page is saved "Your Name"
- Save the file as the last name of your
inventor and background all as one word, for example:"background"
- Toggle back to DreamWeaver and and your
web page file.
- From the menu at the top select Modify,
- When the window appears click the "
Browse" button for the "Background Image".
- Look In the "Your Name" folder and pick the file named "background".
- Once the file has been highlighted press
the "Select" button.
- At this window simply select the "OK"
button and your page should have the background you want
- Finally, save your file immediately,
this way you won't loose any work you have done.
No more than one background image can be chosen.
Choose a background design that works well with your web
page font and color. Try not to select one that makes
the text hard to read. If you do find a background that
you love, but your font color does not show up well, simply
change the font color to one that does shows up better.
Thank you for your interest
in the program.
If you have comments or suggestions, please feel free to CONTACT me.
site is maintained by: Michael Whitman